Offshore Company Set up in CanadaCorporate from outside of Canada
Canada is an ideal platform to set up an offshore company in north-america. It charges zero taxes to an offshore company when the activity is made outside Canada. Moreover, Canada has signed double taxation treaties with more than 90 countries, offers non-residents the possibility of establishing offshore company in few easy steps. IncorpMaster Canada Inc., an authorized agent of Corporation Canada, is proud to offer you a complete package of setting up an offshore company in Canada. The package includes:
- Preparing article of corporation by our corporate lawyer that reflects federal legislation (such as the Canada Business Corporations Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-44) and provincial legislation (such as the Business Corporations Act, S.B.C. 2002, c. 57)
- Review of your submitted form by an incorporation specialist to ensure you are setting up a corporation in right jurisdiction, in correct structure
- Setting up your corporation’s business number with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Every business entity in Canada must have a unique business number with CRA.
- Setting up your corporation’s corporate tax ID with CRA. This ID is used to file your annual filing (annual returns) every year.
- Preparing your corporation’s bylaws, minutes, resolutions, share structure, registered security by our corporate lawyer that reflects federal and provincial legislation.
- First year service support and guidelines to maintain your offshore corporation in Canada.
- Basic guidelines and instructions on how to open business bank account in Canada. Please note, in Canada, an agent is not allowed to open bank account on be half of you. Therefore, we can provide guidelines only, but can’t open bank account for you.
Select a Type of Business to Form an Offshore Company
It's a very simple form, guides you step by step and takes 10-15 minutes to fill a form of non-residents. you can get stuck in any step, our Agency has live chat and call support. Our lawyers & specialists review all orders before Register a Business for non-residents, Non-Resident In Canada. IncorpMaster is an agent of Business in Canada. When you pay us to obtain the non resident company in Canada on be half of you, we first do non resident company in Canada. If the name gets conflict or high chance of being rejected, will advise you to register Non-Resident In Canada. That would be free of cost. However, once a name is submitted to government, a re-submission of new name will cost again fees to Register a business for non-residents.
Additional Services Available at Additional Cost:
- Providing registered address service for your corporation in Canada and mail scanning service to your email (corporation documents that comes from government to your corporation’s name, will be scanned and emailed to you)
- Registering a Canadian domain (www.yourbusinessname.ca) in your corporation’s name. Please note, we are an authorized domain registrant in Canada. Our IT specialist will register your domain, set up ID and password tor you. you can log in from your country and make any further development.
- We are backed up by our own law firm and hence can prepare any legal contracts such as Power of Attorney, Employment Contracts, Shareholder Agreement, Customized Share Structure and Article and other legal products for your need.
- Annual returns filing. Our chartered account (CPA) can file for your annual returns (and other necessary filing if required).